How To Pay
All fees and charges for tuition, registration, alumni services and accreditation must be made payable to the Regent's College.
- You may not enrol and start classes until the full annual payment of fees has been received.
- Tuition and services may be withdrawn in the case of non-payment.
Fees can be paid by:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- In Person
Please make cheques payable to Regent's College, and address them to the Admissions Office.
All cheques must be in £ Sterling.
To pay by bank transfer, please use the following details. Please also note that bank transfers usually take 5-7 days to clear from international accounts:
- Bank Name: Barclays Bank, London E14 5HP, UK
- Account Name: Regent’s College
- Account No: 909 42847
- Sort Code: 20-65-82
- IBAN: GB88BARC20658290942847
- Swift Code: BARCGB22
Payment can be made online
If you would prefer to pay in person, the Finance Office is open from 11am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. The Office is located on the 1st floor in the Herringham Building.
If you any questions, please do not hestitate to contact the Finance team directly via telephone, fax or email.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7487 7635 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0) 20 7487 7635 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7487 7425