Position: Senior Lecturer
Faculty: Business & Management
Mr Snell began teaching after presenting papers about the work his company did in export and import to a number of London colleges, and has taught a wide range of subjects all of which are related to global trade. At Regent's Business School, London, he became a full-time lecturer and, subsequently, Subject Leader and Quality Leader for the School. The attraction of schools to his knowledge is his first-hand experience of the practice of global trade. David was appointed as Senior Academic Advisor to assist students improve their learning skills. David enjoys gardening, watercolour painting, the company of dogs, as well as people, and occasional flying.
- MA in Curriculum, Assessment, and Pedagogy from Institute of Education, University of London
- Cert. in Learning and Teaching in HE from European Business School
- D32/D33 NVQ Vocational Assessor award by City and Guilds
Relevant Past Employment
- Current, Senior Lecturer, Global Business Management degree
- 2002 – current, Senior Lecturer, International Business, Regent's Business School.
- 2007 – 2008, Pathway Leader in Global Business Management pathway.
- 2005 – 2007, Quality Leader, Regent's Business School
- 1982 – 2002, Own company operating in international sales and purchasing
Mr. David Snell is a past member of the Institute of Export and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. He is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Teaching & Course Development
- Current teaching: Managing Global Trade Operations
- Academic Advisor to students at Regent's Business School, London.
- Previous teaching and consultancy interests: Visiting lecturer at various London colleges originally teaching logistics and supply chain management until 2002 when he became a full-time lecturer at Regent's Business School. Consultant to various companies for the management of supply chains.
- Developed new modules in global trade operations and supply chain for BA and MA programmes at the Regent's Business School, London and European Business School London.
- Examining BA and MA levels at Regent's Business School London and European Business School London.
- Supply Chain Management with logistics
- Counselling skills for use as an Academic Advisor
Last updated: 08 December 2017