Terms and conditions
By submitting your booking form, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to arrive at the venue sufficiently in advance of the ceremony start time; and to be seated at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- I agree that both my ticket and any guest tickets are not transferable to another ceremony, or to another student.
- I agree to notify the Graduation Team by email if I need to cancel my place, or any of my guest ticket(s). Refunds will not be issued after 5pm on Friday 29th June 2018. Note that refunds will not be issued for tickets cancelled after the appropriate refund deadline.
- I agree to hire my academic dress before the deadline. Academic dress and smart dress are compulsory. The University reserves the right to refuse admission to those students who do not comply with these requirements.
- To enable the University to ensure that students and guests are able to participate fully in ceremonies, I agree to let the University know in advance if I or my guest(s) have any special requirements.
Failure to comply with any of the above terms and conditions will result in losing your place at the ceremony. There will be no late admittance to a ceremony.
The University reserves the right to refuse admittance to a ceremony.
The University reserves the right to ask any person to leave the ceremony and/or ceremony venue if the University considers they are causing a disruption to the ceremony or other guests.
Also in this section