Blackboard is the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) at Regent’s University London. All students are able to access Blackboard from any computer with Internet access.
The Regent's University London Student Pre-Induction Course is a Blackboard Module designed to guide you through the key information you need to know before studying at Regent's University London.
Information is provided in a clear concise manner, with links to further resources, and you can navigate the module in any order you choose.
If you have not yet logged onto the Blackboard Pre-Induction module or taken the Are You Ready? quiz - you can do so via the login details below.
- Blackboard is a website that can be accessed anywhere, anytime, via an Internet browser.
- It enables teaching staff to provide online module resources to students.
- Contains an area for all University modules; students automatically have access to the module areas for modules they are enrolled on.
- Enables you to upload and submit all written coursework for feedback and grading.
Your module leaders or tutors will explain which features are provided in their Module Areas.
With the Blackboard app, you can:
• Quickly view updates to your courses and content
• Take assignments and tests
• View course, assignment and test marks