One full scholarship covers the full fees for a standard programme duration and two half-scholarships cover half the fees for one standard programme duration. Scholarships are awarded through a competition process. Available for specific programmes.
Internal / external funding: Internal
Type of funding: Scholarship
Amount: One full scholarship covers the full fees for a standard programme duration and two half-scholarships cover half the fees for one standard programme duration.
Level of study:
The European Business School London has established three scholarships which celebrate the international spirit of EBSL. One full scholarship covers the full fees for a standard programme duration and two half-scholarships cover half the fees for one standard programme duration.
Scholarships are available for the BA (Hons) International Business and the BA (Hons) International Events Management.
This scholarship is awarded through competition.
To enter the competition for the 2016/17 EBSL International Scholarship, please answer one of the essay questions listed below.
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent's University London by the closing date of 31 May 2016, 17.00, UK time. We will not accept late entries.
Please note: the scholarship is not available to transfer students, or students who join the programme with advanced standing.
Email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, you will be invited to Regent's to:
2016/17 Scholarship Questions
1. A recent report from Amnesty International revealed that child labour is currently taking place in the production of cobalt in Congo, and used in mobile devices by global companies such as Apple and Samsung. How can international companies tackle child labour in their international supply chain, especially when it involves raw materials from developing countries?
2. 2015 saw an increasing amount of international businesses placing greater emphasis on strategic customer relationships. Discuss how these relationships are created and maintained through the use of modern day marketing techniques.
3. You have probably seen this at an international airport: HSBC’s poster that shows a grasshopper with different messages “USA—Pest. China—Pet. Northern Thailand—Appetizer.” Discuss the increasing importance of cultural intelligence in the face of new global challenges and cultural adaptation issues for managers and organisations. Comment on the opportunities and challenges to develop the competencies of cultural intelligence in an organisation.
4. Following the 2014 FIFA World Cup Finals, Brazil will once again be the focus of the sporting world in 2016 in hosting the Summer Olympic Games. Discuss how such mega events are used by international destinations as a catalyst for change. Do these events offer high levels of return on investment to their stakeholders?
5. Encouraging an enterprising spirit is at the root of many of the EBS London modules and programmes, including international business and events management. Many of our graduates start their own businesses and have become successful entrepreneurs. Your task is to produce a business proposal for any new venture, indicating clearly how the new business venture will be funded and how it will attract customers.
How we judge the competition
The panel of judges will be looking for a creative and research-based approach to your work. Any research you do, such as contacting firms or the business community in general, will be rewarded in the assessment process. You should reference your work appropriately and provide a full bibliography, listing the relevant sources.
The winning entry will be interesting and thought-provoking, and should not exceed eight double-spaced pages in length. Your entry and supporting documents will be used to determine the shortlist.
Last updated: 29 February 2016
The Regent’s Open art exhibition is the University’s annual summer show of work by staff and students.
Find out more about the Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling at open evening.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Diploma and MA Psychotherapy & Counselling at our open evening.
Our Mediation and Conflict Resolution courses offer a unique psychotherapeutic perspective on mediation. Find our more at our next open evening.