What does Regent's have to offer you?
- A secluded, private campus located in Regent’s Park, just a short walk from central London
- A close-knit community of staff and students from more than 140 countries worldwide
- An education driven by the latest industry practices and theories
- Small class sizes, with high levels of one-to-one support and feedback
- Opportunities to build a global network of friends and business contacts
- Unlimited access to our expert careers advice service
We have places on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for September 2020.
September 2020 Application Deadlines
Our March deadline has passed. However, there is still time to submit an application before our extended deadline on Wednesday 10 June.
Reasons to apply by Wednesday 10 June
- There may still be spaces available
Regent's has a rolling application process (meaning you can apply at any time). However, some of our programmes fill up quickly so this means once they are full, we won't be able to make additional offers. To give yourself the best chance of being considered for your chosen programme we suggest you apply as soon as possible.
- Secure top accommodation
London is the world’s best student city according to the 2019 QS Best Student Cities Ranking and with so many universities in our beautiful city – make sure you give yourself enough time to secure your perfect pad! The sooner you know where you’re studying, the sooner you can start searching for your new place to crash after lectures or the ‘occasional’ night out.