What does Regent's have to offer you?
- A secluded, private campus located in Regent’s Park, just a short walk from central London
- A close-knit community of staff and students from more than 140 countries worldwide
- An education driven by the latest industry practices and theories
- Small class sizes, with high levels of one-to-one support and feedback
- Opportunities to build a global network of friends and business contacts
- Unlimited access to our expert careers advice service
We have places on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for January 2020.
September 2020 Application Deadlines
The November and January deadlines have passed. However, there is still time to submit an application before our late deadline on Wednesday 25 March.
Reasons to apply by Wednesday 25 March
- Fashionably late
Remember our most popular programmes fill up quickly so be sure to apply by Wednesday 25 March to give yourself the best opportunity.
- Secure top accommodation
London is the world’s best student city according to the 2019 QS Best Student Cities Ranking and with so many universities in our beautiful city – make sure you give yourself enough time to secure your perfect pad! The sooner you know where you’re studying, the sooner you can start searching for your new place to crash after lectures or the ‘occasional’ night out.