Regent's Club Coordinator - Top Tips!
Our alumna Leah Trudel is based in New York and studied at Regent's European Business School. Here are her top tips for coordinating Regent's Club events.
Through trial and error, we have found that a place that boasts the following attributes best serves our needs:
- Does not require a minimum attendance, but has room if more show up
- Does not require everyone to arrive at once in order for us to be seated
- Does not require a deposit to secure a reservation
- Will allow us to pay separate tabs
- Has an accommodating hostess station that will direct attendees to our group
- Is not so loud or crowded that we can't mingle (usually recommend hosting on weeknights)
- Is (somewhat) centrally located
- Ideally they can seat us somewhere where we're not boxed in and can't move/mingle (not a booth or table against a wall).
- And of course, a place that has a nice atmosphere and good food and drink selection!
For reference, previous Regent's Club New York venues have included: Maggie's Place in midtown Manhatten, New York Washington Square Hotel, Brasserie - a reincarnation of the New York's original 1959 Brasserie and Wined Up in the Flatiron District.
Last updated: 20 October 2014