The Library is open to students who are currently living in London and would like to access the facilities for personal study and the collection of books and other resources. For access, all students must book a slot ahead of time and we will carefully monitor the numbers of students on campus, to ensure social distancing is always possible.
Before accessing the Library you must book your slot and follow this guidance:
- Ensure that you have taken a COVID test no more than 72 hours before you plan to be on campus. You will be asked to show proof of a negative result when you enter campus. You can book your free test here.
- Please book a time slot in advance, there is limited capacity to ensure social distancing.
While on campus:
- Arrive through the main entrance.
- Do the temperature check on arrival.
- Show security your negative COVID test when entering.
- Wear a face covering in all public spaces and when moving around the library.
- Follow the one-way systems set in place, keeping 2 metres distance.
- Use the hand sanitiser stations around campus.
You can order resources such as books, journals and articles via our click and collect scheme. Please email the library to arrange this.