We provide a safe campus for you and the rest of our community, allowing you to focus on your studies. We've made our campus COVID-secure so you can feel safe on campus. When you come to campus we ask that you do the following:
- Take a lateral flow test within 72 hours of coming to campus as required by the Department for Education
- Wear a face covering in classrooms and communal areas
- Wash your hands and regularly use the hand sanitiser stations.
Take a lateral flow test
If you are coming to campus at Regent's, you must have had a negative COVID-19 test result within the last 72 hours.
There are a few ways to do a COVID-19 test:
- You can use a home test if you make sure to upload your result to the NHS website. You can order lateral flow home tests here.
- Or you can pick up COVID-19 tests from the Reception at Regent's campus ahead of your visit.
Our staff will be doing spot checks so you may be asked to show proof of a negative test. If asked, please show the text message or email you have received from the NHS to confirm your negative result. If you cannot show proof of a negative test result, you will be required to go to Reception to take a test immediately.
Wear a face covering in classrooms and communal areas
Face coverings continue to be one of the best ways to protect against the spread of the virus. If you have forgotten to bring a face covering or mask to campus, you can collect a free mask from Reception.
If you feel unwell
Please only come to the campus if you have no symptoms of COVID-19. You can find information about what to do if you feel unwell, have symptoms, test positive for COVID-19 or have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or have been pinged by the NHS Test and Trace app here.