Study Abroad & Exchange (SAE) is the central service coordinating international activities at Regent's University London.
They are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining institutional partnerships
- Organising student and staff mobility programmes including Erasmus+
- Assisting other departments within the University in coordinating international activities
- Organising faculty-led and bespoke short courses for groups and international events such as the International Partners' Conference
- Coordinating visits from and to partner institutions
- Organising an intensive Induction programme for inbound Study Abroad students, ensuring students are fully integrated into University life
- Supporting degree-seeking students in all aspects of their study period abroad experience before, during and after their time abroad
- Enhancing and fostering internationalism at Regent's University London through international activities
Read our Erasmus Policy Statement.
Read our Erasmus Charter.
For any queries regarding study abroad or exchange (inbound or outbound) or Erasmus+ for student/staff mobility and funding, please email [email protected].
Head of Study Abroad & Exchange
Business Development Officer
Senior Study Abroad Advisor (Outbound)
Erasmus & Study Abroad Officer
Study Abroad Advisor (Outbound)
Senior Study Abroad Advisor (Inbound)
Study Abroad Advisor (Inbound)