Starting salary range:
Lecturer - £35,374 to £37,230 per annum dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Senior Lecturer - £42,447 to £44,660 per annum dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Hours: 35 per week
Job Location: Regent’s Park, London, United Kingdom
Contract type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: RC18/66/BAM
We are seeking an experienced Lecturer/Senior Lecturer to teach predominantly in the area of Marketing and in particular Marketing Research, Marketing Communications and Public Relations.
You will be responsible for teaching and developing undergraduate and postgraduate modules delivered by the Faculty. Where appropriate you will also supervise Undergraduate, Masters’ and PhD supervision.
The successful applicant must have:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or significant commercial experience
- Previous university lecturing/teaching experience
- Evidence of the ability to relate to, motivate and teach a diverse cohort of students, across a variety of programmes.
- Ability to supervise and assess challenging students at undergraduate, postgraduate and executive level.
- Experience of design, evaluation and development of curricula at module level.
- An excellent communicator
Regent’s University London are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Excellent private pension scheme with options of a 7 - 10% employer contribution
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
- Health care benefits via Westfield Health
Please click on the link below for full details of the main duties and responsibilities.
Job Description and Person Specification
How to apply
Please email your CV and supporting statement by the stated deadline to email@example.com.
Within your application, please state the vacancy you wish to apply for and provide us with a supporting statement outlining your skills and experience against the Person Specification.
Please note that CVs submitted without an accompanying supporting statement will not be considered.
Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 15 July 2018
Selection Dates: 6th, 7th, 13th and 14th August 2018, at Regent’s University London, Park Campus, Regent’s Park.
Regent’s University London are an Equal Opportunities employer.