Regent's University London is committed to attracting and retaining the best academic and professional services staff to deliver our academic vision and to support all areas of the University.
As part of this commitment the University offers a reward package including:
- A competitive salary
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University
- Tax efficient childcare voucher scheme through salary sacrifice
- Tax efficient salary sacrifice cycle purchase through Cyclescheme
- Travel to work loans up to £5000 covering daily travel costs
- Charities Aid Foundation Give As You Earn with salary sacrifice
- 30 days leave, plus public holidays, and discretionary closure days at Christmas!
- Up to two additional day’s leave a year for charitable activities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Individual personal development plans, with a commitment to learning and development and research
- Up to 50% reduction on Regent’s University London course fees for staff members and their families
- Free evening language classes (free places are subject to availability)
- Frequent lunchtime seminars and talks
- A health cash plan covering everyday health costs which can be extended to cover your dependents
- An employee assistance programme offering counselling, legal and financial advice
- Reduced tickets to Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre
- Discount on Tastecards
- Discounts and offers on over 200 retailers through Westfield Rewards
- Free access to download and install Microsoft Office Suite and Antivirus Protection for Windows and Mac computers, tablets and mobiles.
Further details of the schemes and their eligibility criteria is available from the HR Department.