The University seeks to be a leading, independent, not-for-profit higher education institution.
Purpose and strategic direction
The reason for existence and our mission is to develop tomorrow’s global leaders.
We aim to provide a high-quality teaching environment to develop internationally aware, innovative and employable graduates.
The University has five main strategic goals:
- Academic Excellence
- Internationalism and Global Perspective
- Professionalism and Employability
- Management and Sustainability
- Public Benefit
We deliver these through constant innovation, enhancement and attention to excellence. A central focus is on internationalism and professionalism.
The University upholds ten key values:
- Employability and entrepreneurship
- Equality, mutual respect, honesty and inclusion
- Public benefit
- Maximising individuals’ potential