Regent's Mission is to develop tomorrow's global leaders. In delivering our mission, we aim always to act with integrity and in a respectful, collaborative and caring manner towards all in the Regent's family, with a focus on excellence in all we do.
Regent's Purpose is to provide a high quality, research-informed, teaching environment which develops internationally aware, cultured, entrepreneurial and highly employable graduates equipped for an ever-changing jobs market.
Regent's Priorities are to:
- Build an overall, sustainable vision for the University
- Maintain a dynamic recruitment strategy, matched to a high staff-to-student ratio
- Foster student engagement, ensuring progression and a high quality student experience
- Deliver curricular innovation to keep pace with the changing needs of employers
- Nurture our international partnerships to sustain our global perspective
- Diversify our income streams, encouraging philanthropy to support the delivery of our public benefit activities
- Maintain sound finances.
Regent's has five core values which are the pillars on which we stand:
To see what our values mean to us, click on the link below.