Adrian started his career as a Management Trainee at London Transport. His next career step was to the American Oil company Conoco (now Conoco Phillips). During this period that he completed his full induction into Human Resources Management and the associated duties and responsibilities. His final assignment was as part of a team evaluating the benefits of outsourcing.
As a result of outsourcing work Adrian joined Accenture's outsourcing division as a fee earner. His role ranged from developing client proposals to managing international employee transfer programmes. Following Accenture Adrian wished to consolidate his senior line management experience and joined a Law firm as HR Director.
This was followed by a move to the International Property firm EC Harris, with responsibility for Europe, Middle East and Asia. Following EC Harris Adrian joined another property firm Cluttons as HR Director and Board member. Most recently Adrian has been working as a Lecturer, contributor to study texts on HR and as a HR consultant.
- MBA, Bradford University (1986)
- BA (Hons) Public Administration, Leicester Polytechnic (1985)
- Diploma in Personnel Management, Ealing College (1988)
Relevant Past Employment
- 2009 – 2010, Human Resources Director (Interim), BPP
- 2007 – 2009, Human Resources Director, Cluttons LLP,
- 2005 – 2007, Head of Human Resources, ECHarris LLP
- 2002 – 2005, Human Resources Director, Halliwells LLP
- 1995 – 2002, Director, Accenture
HR consultancy to a variety of organisations including contracts of employment, performance management and reward design
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy(2013)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development