Antonis, after completing his studies at the Architectural Association School of Architecture in London in 2007, worked for practices in Rotterdam, Cyprus and the UK. Antoni’s background is in urban design as well as high-end residential, commercial architecture and interior design. He was highly involved in the design of the China Central Television Project for the Beijing Olympics in 2008 while working for OMA in Rotterdam. Before setting up his practice, Aware Design Ltd, in 2015 Antonis worked for a number of architecture firms in London leading teams on high-end contemporary architecture from concept to completion within the conservation and heritage context in Mayfair, Marylebone and Fitzrovia. He has experience on a broad range of projects from small private residential to £25m commercial developments.
- Diploma of Architecture, Architectural Association School of Architecture 2007
- Professional Practice Diploma RIBA PART III, University of Westminster 2009
Relevant Past Employment
- Office for Metropolitan Architects OMA Rotterdam 2002-2003
- GML Architects London 2007-2009
- ESA Architects London 2010-2017
- Member of the Architects Registration Board ARB