Barry McFadzean is a lecturer in Accounting & Finance with 25 years teaching experience at American and British Universities. During the early part of his career he founded his own company producing and marketing training videos. During the past 17 years he has built up a property portfolio and the combination of business experience with an academic teaching background enables him to introduce real life situations to the students learning experience.
Since joining Regent's University London, Barry has been module leader in both management accounting and financial reporting. Barry is currently teaching on and engaged in the development of financial reporting modules for both EBS and RBS.
- 1985, Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
Relevant Past Employment
- 1994 – 2003, European Business School
- 1985 – 1994, Thames Valley University
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
Teaching & Course Development
2003 – 2011, Regents American College London:
- Lecturer in Finance for Managers, Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting
- Post Graduate Masters in Management
- Under Graduate Business Management Degree programmes
2009 – 2012, European Business School & Regents Business School:
- Module Leader for EBS and RBS Level 100
- Financial Reporting and course development for validation submissions in 2012.
- Lecturer in Management Accounting at EBS