Eleonora Cattaneo is Senior Lecturer and Head of the MA in Luxury Brand Management at Regent’s.
Her research interests focus on the management of iconic brands and luxury consumption.
She has extensive consulting experience in a variety of industries including automotive, fashion and non-profit
Previously she taught at SDA Bocconi and was visiting lecturer at EM Lyon and the Helsinki School of Economics among others.
- PhD Marketing, University of Pavia, Italy 2010
- MBA SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy 1989
- BA Modern Languages, Bristol University 1986
Relevant Past Employment
- 2016-2018: Adjunct Professor Franklin University Switzerland
- 1990-2015: Senior Lecturer at SDA Bocconi School of Manageme
- Cattaneo E (2017) When luxury icons are also country brand ambassadors is country-of -manufacture more relevant?” (with Carolina Guerini) under review.
- Cattaneo E. (2012) “Assessing the revival potential of brands from the past: How relevant is nostalgia in retro branding strategies?” (with Carolina Guerini) in Journal of Brand Management
- Effetto country-of-origin e mercati internazionali (Country of origin effect and international markets) , EGEA 2008
Last updated: 17 May 2018
- Luxury brands
- Revival of historical brands
- Digital branding