Imogen is an Existential Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Lecturer in Private Practice in Buckinghamshire, with experience in the NHS and voluntary sector.
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy, Regent’s University London
- MA Degree in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Regent’s University London
- Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- BA Degree in English Literature and Language
Relevant Past Employment
- 2014 - current: Founder and lead psychotherapist in private practice; Buckinghamshire Psychotherapy.
- 2015 - 2018: Senior Therapist, Supervisor, and team manager; NHS – BHFT Berkshire East – IAPT Talking Therapies.
- 2013 - 2016: Associate & Sessional Psychotherapist; Royal Holloway, University of London.
E-therapy: the psychotherapists’ perspective: A Phenomenological Enquiry – “Journal of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology Reflections” - January 2017, Volume 2, No. 1
- BACP accredited
- UKCP accredited
Imogen teaches on the MA Counselling & Psychotherapy, and at the New School of Psychotherapy & Counselling.