Monika obtained an MA in Applied Linguistics from Warsaw University in 2007 and taught English as a Foreign Language in the private education sector in Poland. Before moving to the UK, she lived in Australia where she completed a course in Business Management. In London, Monika obtained the Cambridge CELTA and DELTA qualifications and continued her TEFL teaching before moving into academic management. In the meantime, she also worked with international students in welfare and student services roles. She joined Regent’s as a Director of Studies in August 2016.
Monika's interests include second language acquisition, intercultural communication, teacher development and training as well as management and leadership.
- MA in Applied Linguistics, Warsaw University
- Cambridge DELTA
- Cambridge CELTA
- Certificate in Business Management
Teaching & Course Development
- English as a Foreign Language - A1 - C1 levels of the CEFR
- Examination Preparation Courses - Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE, IELTS, Trinity GESE and ISE
- Business English in-company courses
- Teacher development workshops
- Young learners/summer schools