A highly experienced client-facing Creative Director with a brand strategy and design consultancy background. Paul is responsible for delivering a wide range of creative and innovative customer focused solutions through strategic review, market re-positioning,design concept development and implementation.
Passionately believes that by interpreting and then expressing a brand's strategy and identity in a 3-dimensional, sensorial built environment, that brand is able to strike afar greater emotional cord and have more relevance to its customers and stakeholders by strengthening their understanding of what the brand really ‘feels’ like.
The branded environment amplifies all that is differentiating and compelling about the brand and when set within a commercial framework will improve its performance.
- BA Hons (1st) 3-D Design, - Kingston University – 1983 – 1986
- Foundation Course -St Martin’s School of Art –1982-1983
Relevant Past Employment
- Bretherton Creative, Creative Director, 2010-Present
- Futurebrand, Creative Director, 2007-10
- Astound Ltd, Creative Director, 2006-07
- 20/20 Design & Strategy Consultancy, Design Director, 1994-06
- Ladbrokes, National Design Manager, 1992-94
- Freelance, Senior Designer, 1991-92
- Din Associates, Senior Design Manager, 1986-90
Teaching & Course Development
- AIU External course assessor – 2011-2013
- Regents University London 1st and 2nd year Visiting Lecturer – BA [Hons] Interior Design course – 2015-Present