Titos is a UKCP accredited psychotherapist, clinical supervisor and trainer. He has worked in various settings within the NHS, set up a number of mental health support services across London and currently runs a private practice in Marylebone.
- MA in Psychotherapy & Counselling, University of Wales
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy, Regent's University London
- Diploma in Individual & Group Supervision, The Grove, London
- Being with Cyril: Can Heideggerian Language do Justice to the Experience of Supporting a Severely Disabled Individual? Journal of the Society of Existential Analysis. 23. 1 January 2012
- An exploration into self-harm in light of Heideggerian and Kierkegaardian concepts of repetition. Journal of the Society of Existential Analysis. 26.1 January 2015
Hans W. Cohn Scholarship (2012)