Senior Lecturer Fashion Design
Subject(s): Fashion & Design
Dahren’s background is in Fashion Design. He completed an MA in Fashion Design at the Royal College of Art. In the past he has worked as a full-time designer for Vivienne Westwood and Joop! Whilst working as a freelance designer and fashion illustrator his clients included Gap, New Look, Top Man, Miss Selfridge, TANK magazine, Textile VIEW and Time Out London. He is currently a Senior Lecturer.
- 2000: Open University - BSc. Natural Sciences
- 1994: Royal College of Art - MA Fashion
- 1992: Liverpool John Moore’s University - BA(Hons) Fashion and Textiles
Relevant Past Employment
- 2018 – present: Senior Lecturer Fashion Design, Regent’s University London
- 2013 – 2018: Course Leader Fashion Design, Regent’s University London
- 2006 – 2013: Assistant Dean Fashion Design, American Intercontinental University
- 2004 – 2006 : Visiting Lecturer, American Intercontinental University
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Teaching & Course Development
Dahren teaches a range of design courses across the Fashion Design and Fashion Design with Marketing programmes – including Drape, Pre-Collection, Final Collections and Fashion Design Portfolio.