Faculty: Business & Management
Eleanor Alty has taught a soft skills-based module at undergraduate level, in the Faculty of Business and Management for 4 years.
- MA, Modern History, University College London, 2001
- BA, History, University of Lancaster, 1998
Relevant Past Employment
- 2008 – current, Part-time Lecturer in Individual Influence Skills – Department of Management and Human Resources, Faculty of Business and Management, Regent's College, London
Teaching & Course Development
- Module Tutor on BA (Hons) International Business programme – Individual Influence Skills module in the first semester
- Internal examining experience at undergraduate level for 4 years.
Last updated: 08 December 2017