Faculty: Business & Management
Fatimah joined Regent's University London in 2009. Since then she has been teaching a variety of modules that includes Organizational Politics, International Business Environment, Social Marketing, Management, Business Communications, International Perspectives of Employment and Interpersonal Skills at Foundation and Undergraduate Level. She also supervises dissertations, individual learning projects for BAIB and personal learning projects BAIEM at undergraduate level.
Fatimah has over eleven years professional experience gained within varied practical and development roles in Pakistan and in the UK, mainly in the field of Advertising and Marketing and Management. She has run her own magazine for over 3 years and headed Marketing and Sales Departments of the leading commercial radio broadcasting company in Pakistan before she left for the UK. She holds an MA in Advertising Planning from Bucks and gained a fellowship of Higher Education Academy (HEA) and a Chartered Marketer Status from Chartered Institute of Marketing.
In addition to her current work as a Lecturer in Regent's University London she is also involved in various projects as Media and Marketing Consultant. She believes in significant contribution wherever she is involved in and intends to take up a PhD in the field of Marketing in the current year.
- PGCHE, Regent’s University London, UK (2017*) contd.
- Online Networking & Employability Award, Leicester University, UK (2013)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Diplomatic Studies, Leicester University, UK (2014)
- M.A., Advertising, Bucks New University, UK, (2009)
- M.B.A. Major: Marketing, IBA- Punjab University, Pakistan, (2006)
- P.G.D. - Business Administration, IBA- Punjab University, Pakistan (2004)
Relevant Past Employment
- September 2009 – current, Lecturer, Regent's University London
- Summer 2010, Lecturer, Bede's International Summer School, London
- September 2010 – April 2013, Lecturer, American InterContinental University, London
- July 2009 – September 2009, ABE Lecturer, Scott's College London, London
- March 2008 – to September 2008, Lecturer, PCBA, University of Central Punjab, Lahore
- December 2005 – July 2006, Lecturer, PROTON Institute of Advanced Technology, Lahore
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Chartered Marketer
- Member, Chartered Management Institute(CMI), UK
- Member, MAP (Marketing Association of Pakistan), Lahore, Pakistan
- Member Editorial, Executive Committee, Alumni Association of IBA – Punjab University
Teaching & Course Development
- New Module design, development & delivery
- Developing effective learning environments
- Building innovative assessment techniques
- Educational event planning and promotion
- Leading modules including Social Marketing, Services Marketing and Marketing StrategiesModule leader on modules including Organizational Politics, International Business Environment, Social Marketing with responsibilities to develop and update modules every term.
- Currently writing two modules including Fundamentals of Business Environment and Business Communications for a new undergraduate programme at Regent’s University London.
- Developed “Marketing Focus” Module for the Pre Master's Program (PMP) in August 2010
- Module leaver on Foundation Level modules including Professional Development, People Management, Business and Culture, Business Presentation, Interpersonal Skills, Introduction to Management Fall 2009 to date,: designed and conducted the Foundation Level Modules at Regent's College London (RBS/EBS), London
- Developed and delivered ABE (Association of Business Executives) Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma Level Courses in Marketing, Business Management, Human Resource Management and Travel Tourism and Hospitality Management: at Scott's College London, London in Summer 2009.
- Designed and executed Module including Advertising, Marketing for Managers, Strategic Marketing and Introduction to HRM for MBA at PCBA, University of Central Punjab, Lahore in Spring 2008.
- Developed three local brand Case Studies post graduate advertising course, which was included in the course curriculum at PCBA, University of Central Punjab, Lahore in Spring 2008.
- Developed and conducted two modules; Marketing Management and Advertising for MBA Executive at PROTON Institute of Advanced Technology, Lahore Summer 2006.
Continuously involved in research supervision at undergraduate and postgraduate levels at RUL.
September 2013, 10 Students, Regent’s University London, Business and Management
February 2012, 2 Students, Regent's College London, Business and Management
September 2009, 4 Students, University of East London, Business and Management
Year 2011, 6 Students, Private, Marketing, Tourism Marketing, Advertising, Management for University of Brunel, Westminster University, University of Hertfordshire
Summer 2010, 1 Student, Private, Design Management for University of Arts London
Research interests include:
- Agency Management
- Teaching & Learning
- Creative Assessment Techniques
Last updated: 08 December 2017