Faculty: Institute of Languages and Culture
Kelly is currently teaching General English and Academic English as a Foreign Language on campus at Internexus. She has been here since January 2010 and is also doing a Diploma in ELT, which is being funded by the college and will be undertaken for the next 15 months more or less.
- 10 GCSES at C and above
- Spanish A-level
- English A-level
- Photography A-level
- COTE Teaching qualification 2000
- Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese 2006.
- Access to medicine 2007
Relevant Past Employment
- January 2010 – current, Full-time Teacher at Internexus, Regent's University London
- September 2009 – December 2009, Full-time Assistant Director of Studies at LTC, Great Portland Street, London
- August 2006 – September 2009, Full-time Teacher at Mayfair School of English, Soho Street, London
- August 2005 – July 2006, Full-time Teacher at Britannia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- October 2003 – July 2005, Full-time Registrar at Mayfair School of English, Convent Garden, London
- October 2001 – October 2003, Full-time Teaching at Mayfair School of English, Oxford Street, London
- June 2001 – October 2001, Full-time Teaching and In Company Teaching at ABC, Stuttgart, Germany
- January 2001 – June 2001, Full-time Teaching at Cultura Inglesa, Florianopolis, Brazil
- January 2000 – December 2000, Full-time Teaching at Cambridge School of English, Convent Garden, London.
- August 1998 – December 1999, Full-time EFL Teaching at Cultura Inglesa, Florianopolis, Brazil
Teaching & Course Development
- Diploma in ELT at St. Georges, London
- Occasionally asked to carry out IELTS examining on the internal IELTS Examination in Regent's University London.
- ELT Language and Linguistics, plus phonology
Last updated: 01 March 2018