Position: Visiting Lecturer
Faculty: Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences
Martin is an Existential Psychotherapist, Supervisor, and Lecturer.
He has written on many subjects and he is co editor of the professional journal Existential Analysis
- BACP registered
- UKCP registered
Recent publications include
- forthcoming: World Handbook of Existential Therapy. Chapter co-written with H. Hayes Existential-Phenomenological therapy: Philosophy and Theory. Chapter Existential-Phenomenological therapy: Method and Practice.
- 2018:Chapter: in Case Studies in Existential Therapy, ed S. Du Plock. Wiley
- 2018: An Existential Approach to Human Development: Philosophical and Therapeutic Perspectives. London: Palgrave.
- 2018: Windows on our inner and outer worlds. The Psychologist
- 2016: Skills in Existential Counselling and Psychotherapy 2nd edition (with E. van Deurzen) Sage
Last updated: 16 November 2018