Position: Programme Director
Faculty: Drama, Film and Media
Tristan has a background in production that includes television, film, community and corporate work. He has taught degree courses in television, scriptwriting and producing and directing.
For three years Tristan held the role of Skillset Screen Academy Associate, devising and project managing training in filmmaking. For the past three years he has been closely involved in the running of a European Union film skills programme which mentors teams of scriptwriters, producers and directors in developing first features.
- PGCHE, Regent's University London, 2018
- MA Television Production Bournemouth University. Grade achieved, MA with Merit, 2003 – 2004.
- BA (Hons), Media & Film and History King Alfred's College, Winchester. Grade achieved, 2:1, 2000 – 2003.
Relevant Past Employment
- November 2009 – current, Programme Director Media & Communications, Regent's School of Drama, Film & Media, Regent's University London and Regent's American College London.
- October 2004 – November 2009, Lecturer, Bournemouth University.
- May 2006 – October 2009, Screen Academy Associate, Bournemouth Screen Academy.
- July 2005 – July 2007, Creative Industries Summer Schools
- April 2005 – May 2008, Freelance Production, ITV Granada.
- February 2005 – May 2006, Catering Events Management, Almeida Theatre, Islington.
- November 2004 – July 2008, Widening Participation
- October 2004 – April 2005, Assistant to Executive Producer, Travelling Picture Company Ltd.
- January 2004 – September 2004, Production Team, Red Balloon Productions.
- August 2002 – August 2003, Producer/Director/Editor, Winchester University College.
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
Teaching & Course Development
- Programme Director in Media and communications
- Degree Leader ba (hons) Film, Television & Digital Media Production
- History in media, its representation and teaching
- Archive footage
Conference Papers Given
- European Network for Cinema and Media Studies Paper, Making History in Hollywood:How Audiences Understand Themselves (NECS) Conference, King's College, London, UK.
Last updated: 12 July 2018