In the Spring 2021 Term, students on creative programmes can access extra support to supplement their online learning.
We've introduced the options below after listening to the feedback from our student body and communicating with the Student Union. We're here to support you in any way we can.
Please note: Regent's campus is currently closed to students, in line with UK Government guidance. This means all on-campus activities, workshops and creative spaces will be closed for booking until it is safe to reopen.
BA (Hons) Film & Screen
BA (Hons) Acting for Stage & Screen
BA (Hons) Fashion Design
BA (Hons) Interior Design
BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
Even more options
Like all students, you can also take advantage of our expanded teaching and learning suite – online and on campus, if you're able to travel to London.
- More options for pre-booked, face-to-face tutorials. As well as meeting a member of staff for a 1:1 session, students can now meet in small tutorial groups
- A series of virtual and on-campus academic skill and community building workshops and activities to ensure student success
- More face-to-face and live streaming support and assistance to students on our practical creative programmes.
You can also book in advance to access certain areas, including:
- computer labs and independent study spaces
- the Library
- catering outlets
- facilities to support our creative programmes such as film editing suites, and studio and rehearsal spaces.