About this event
This event is for conditional and unconditional Regent's offer holders and offer holders' parents for the September 2021 intake.
- Opportunity to make an informed decision on offers received
- Learn about student financial support packages and how to apply
- Pay deposits and clear steps to complete enrolment
- Learn about practical issues regarding travel to/arrival in the UK
- Get information directly from current students and alumni about student life at Regent’s
- Possibility for parents to join ‘Q&A side sessions’ in Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Urdu with admissions officers to have informal chats about studying at Regent’s
What will you get?
- Information regarding campus re-opening in September, safety issues (i.e. COVID-19 and vaccination for international students), PCR tests and quarantine requirements on arrival
- Information about international travel, creative, tech and accommodation student support packages
- Information about pre-sessional English courses and Regent’s English Proficiency Test (REPT) to fulfil English language requirements
- Access to quick and safe options to pay deposits
- Information about CAS and student visas
14:30 – 14:35
|A short welcome to the event.|
Regent's Opening Doors in Sep 2021 & Safety on Campus
14:35 – 14:45
|A statement on UK Government guidance, teaching, and safety on campus.|
Student Support Packages
14:45 – 14:55
|A discussion around our international travel support packages and the student support fund.|
Pre-Sessional English and Regent's English Proficiency Test
14:55 – 15:05
|Find out about improving your English with us before embarking on your degree course.|
Deposit/Tuition Fees Payments, Visas, Registration and Accommodation
15:05 – 15:15
|Learn about the steps you need to take before beginning your degree at Regent's.|
Life at Regent's
15:15 – 15:25
|Hear from the president of the Student Union and discover what life at Regent's is like.|
15:25 – 16:00
We're running multiple sessions in parallel at the close of the event, and you can choose to join the one which best suits you. These sessions are:
Q&A: Ask any questions you may have.
Breakout Rooms: Chat with the admissions team in an informal setting, in the language you're most comfortable with. (Choose between: English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Gujarati, Spanish, Portuguese and Urdu.)
Deposit Payments: Have a further discussion about making a deposit payment.
Student Support Packages Applications: Have a further discussion about applying for a student support package.
International Start Times
8:30 Mexico City/Bogota | 9:30 New York | 10:30 Sao Paulo | 15:30 Paris/Berlin/Madrid/Milan | 16:30 Moscow | 17:30 Dubai | 19:30 New Dehli | 20:30 Bangkok | 21:30 Beijing