Our Postgraduate open evening is the perfect opportunity to find out more about postgraduate studies at Regent's University London.
The Postgraduate Open Evening will give you the chance to:
- Discuss your subject of interest with industry-focused academics.
- Learn about student life from current students.
- See our beautiful campus, with frequent guided campus tours.
- Find out more about entry requirements, and how to write a successful application.
- Explore career options related to Regent’s postgraduate programmes.
Register to attend
At the open evening you will be able to drop-in to meet subject experts from Business & Management, Fashion & Design, Film, Media & Performance, International Relations and Psychology.
Learn about the postgraduate programmes we offer by attending this event:
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with specialisations
- MA International Business
- MA Fashion (Buying & Merchandising)
- MA Fashion (Journalism)
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Enterprise
- MA Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA Media & Digital Communications
- MA International Relations
- MSc Psychology
The open evening starts 16:30 and finishes at 18:30.
Registration starts at 16:30 but drop-ins are welcome throughout the open evening.
The mini fair will run from 16:30 to 18:30, giving you the opportunity to speak to academics, admissions staff, careers, alumni and current students.
Campus tours will start from 17:00 and will run every half an hour.
If visitors have any queries about accessibility prior to visiting the university they are encouraged to contact the Disability Officer before arriving.
How to find us
Our campus is a short walk from Baker Street and Marylebone tube stations. For maps and directions to the University please see our how to find us page.