Find out more about our Postgraduate Psychotherapy programmes at the next Open Evening on Wednesday 20 February.
- Certificate Psychotherapy & Counselling
- MA Psychotherapy & Counselling
- DPsych Counselling Psychology
During the open evening you will be able to:
- Attend programme presentations, meet with the programme leaders and academic staff to discuss the programme in detail
- Get advice on the application process at Regent’s from our Admissions team
- See our beautiful campus, guided campus tours will run every half hour
- Meet with alumni and current students
The open evening starts 17:15 and finishes at 20:30.
Registration starts at 17:15 but drop-ins are welcome throughout the open evening.
17:30 – 20:30 at the mini fair you will get the opportunity to speak to academics, admissions staff, alumni and current students.
Campus tours will start from 18:15 and will run every half hour.
Programme presentations start from 17:30 and finish at 20:15.
|Certificate Psychotherapy & Counselling||
|MA Psychotherapy & Counselling||
|DPsych Counselling Psychology||
If visitors have any queries about accessibility prior to visiting the University they are encouraged to contact the Disability Officer before arriving.