The Regent’s Centre for Relational Studies and Psychological Wellbeing Conference
The Regent’s Centre for Relational Studies and Psychological Wellbeing Conference will take place on Saturday 8 June 2019 at Regent's University London.
This year's conference will explore the theme of 'Therapeutic perspectives and effective therapeutic practices with alcohol and love addictions'.
- Brian Earp, Associate Director of the Yale-Hastings Program in Ethics and Health Policy at Yale University and The Hastings Center, and a Research Fellow in the Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics at the University of Oxford
- Dr Ryan Kemp, Director of Therapies, Central & North West London (CNWL) NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Stanton Peele, psychologist, attorney, psychotherapist and the author of books on the subject of alcoholism, addiction and addiction treatment including the classic work, Love and Addiction
- Dr Lymarie Rodriguez-Morales, Lecturer in Psychology, University of Wales Trinity St David
- Professor Desa Markovic, Head of Programmes for Psychotherapy & Counselling and Professor in Systemic Psychotherapy, Regent’s University London
- Joanna Holroyd, Psychotherapist, and Dr Maria Luca, Senior Research Fellow, Regent’s University London
Early bird booking rates close on 31 March 2019.