About this event
Everyone says that learning English pronunciation is difficult. Our experience tells us that many English Language students want to sound more British and reduce their accents at the same time. But what really is a ‘good English accent’?
Join Ella, our Senior English Language Teacher, to learn more about:
- Common problems English students have when communicating in English
- Dos and don’ts when learning pronunciation
- Recommendations and resources that will help you communicate in English better
This webinar is part of the Learn English with Regent's University London workshop series.
- Ella White - Senior English Language Teacher, Regent's University London
- Emilia Kruszewska - Business Development Officer, Regent's University London