Regent’s University London will be holding the next set of Graduation Ceremonies on Friday 12 July and Saturday 13 July 2019. Confirmed dates and times for each programme are below.
Dates and times
Friday 12 July, 11am, St Marylebone Parish Church
- BA Global Business and Design Management
- BA Global Business and Sustainability Management
- BA Global Business Management
- BA Global Management (Leadership & Management)
- BA Global Management (Enterprise and Innovation)
- MA International Business
Friday 12 July, 3pm, St Marylebone Parish Church
- BA Global Financial Management
- BA Global Management (Finance)
- BA Global Marketing Management
- BA Global Management (Marketing)
- BA International Events Management
- MA Management
- MA Management (with pathways)
- MA Global Management
- MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics
- PG Certificate in Higher Education
Saturday 13 July, 11am, St Marylebone Parish Church
- BA International Business
- MSc Finance
- MSc Oil and Gas Trade Management
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
Saturday 13 July, 3pm, St Marylebone Parish Church
- BA Communication Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Fashion Design with Marketing
- BA Fashion Marketing
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Buying and Merchandise
- BA Liberal Studies
- MA Writing for Screen and Stage
- MA International Relations
- BA Acting and World Theatre
- BA Film, TV and Digital Media Production
- BA Screenwriting and Producing
Saturday 13 July, 3pm, Regent’s University London, Tuke Hall
- BSc Psychology
- MA Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Psychology
- FND Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy
- MPhil/PhD in Psychotherapy & Counselling
DPsych Counselling Psychology
Places for ceremonies are allocated as bookings are made, so in order to avoid any disappointment we would advise you to book your place as soon as you receive your invitation Tuesday 26 March 2019.
You and your guests are strongly advised to book your place prior to committing to travel and/or accommodation plans. The Graduation Office cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation booked.
Graduation Information Guide 2019
This Graduation Information Guide (PDF) aims to provide you with all the information you will need regarding your Graduation Ceremony.
Graduation Information Guide
The Graduation ceremonies will be held at St. Marylebone Parish Church, 17 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LT.
Academic dress is mandatory at Regent's University London Graduation Ceremonies and is made up of a robe, hood and hat. The colour and style of these items are dependent on your qualification.
You are required to order a gown from our official gown supplier Wippell’s Gowning. You will need to select Regent’s University London first, then your qualification.
- Gown hire will open: Tuesday 26 March 2019.
- Gown hire deadline: Monday 8 July 2019.
- Once you have registered on the day of Graduation, you will be directed to a room to gown: Darwin 06.
A light drinks and canapés reception will follow at Regent's University London - Tuke Lawns immediately after your Graduation Ceremony.
Tempest Photography are the official photographers for all Regent's University London Graduation Ceremonies.
Tempest Photography are contracted by the University and will be available before and after the ceremony. No appointment is required.
- Tempest Photography will have 4 studios set up at Regent’s University London: Herringham Hall, Darwin 02 and Darwin 03.
- Photography services are available before and after your graduation ceremony. To avoid disappointment you should arrive early, leaving enough time to robe, register and have photographs taken.
- You will have the opportunity to join your peers for a group photograph on the Tuke Lawns immediately after the ceremony.
Personalised Regent's University London merchandise will be available to purchase at the graduation receptions in the marquee on York Lawns, Regent’s University London.
Comfort Breaks & Personal Belongings
We politely ask that you take all necessary comfort breaks prior to the start of the ceremony.
We do not provide cloakroom facilities. You can leave any personal belongings with family members during the ceremony or alternatively can leave your belongings under your allocated seat at your ceremony location. Please note, it is your responsibility to look after these, we are not liable for the loss of any personal belongings.
Before the ceremony
On arrival, you must register at the registration desks (location to be confirmed) at Regent’s University London. You must register at the registration desk. Upon registering, you will be given your name card which will have your seat number. Please note, that you cannot change your seat number.
You must keep your name card with you at all times – this has your seat number on it and must also be given to the person reading the names out on the stage. After registration you will be directed to the gowning rooms and then you can make your way to your ceremony location.
Note: If you have time before the ceremony, we would strongly advise that you visit the photography studios as they get extremely busy later in the day. Please allow yourself the full two hours where possible.
During the Ceremony
Start times are 11.00am for morning ceremonies and 3.00pm for afternoon ceremonies. You and your guests must be seated at least 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony. Once the ceremony has commenced, it is at the discretion of the door stewards to allow latecomers into the ceremony once proceedings have started, so please make sure you arrive early. If you do not arrive by the start of your ceremony you risk missing it completely. Your ceremony is expected to last approximately 2 hours maximum.
The Ceremony will be opened by the entrance of the Academic Procession for which the assembly is required to stand. The Chancellor will declare the Ceremony open, there will be speeches before the graduands are presented in programme order. Therefore, you must sit in your allocated seat.
To ensure that every graduand's achievement is honoured equally, we kindly request for you and your guests to remain in your seats until the completion of the ceremony. The Chancellor will declare the ceremony over, whereby the assembly will then be asked to stand for the exit of the Academic Procession.
Cameras and video cameras are permitted inside the venue. However, please do not disturb other guests or our professional photographers/videographers.
After the Ceremony
You will be led out row by row after the Academic Procession has left and will be directed back to Regent's University London for the group photograph and a light Reception.
Please note that your official degree certificate takes up to three weeks to process from your award date and will not be presented to you on the day of your Graduation.
The 2019 Graduation Ball will be taking place on the Saturday 13 July 2019, 19:30 - 01:00 at The Grand Ballroom at the London Hilton on Park Lane, London, W1K 1BE. Bookings will open on the Tuesday 26 March 2019.