Services and support

Our Student Services team is here to help you adjust and get the most out of life at Regent’s and in London. We understand that to do well at university, students will often need different kinds of support at different times.

Services and support

Our team offers a comprehensive range of information, support and specialist advice to help you with any matter, whether it is personal, practical or academic. We are here to offer you help and advice whenever you need it.

Personal help and information

You can contact us at any point during your time at Regent’s for:

  • Advice on academic issues - such as difficulties with studying, periods of absence or concerns about your course
  • Help with personal issues, whether it's a quick query or something that needs a more in-depth response
  • Assistance to register with a doctor and find the health services you need
  • Financial information and support such as finding hardship funding
  • Practical information, such as how to get a student travel discount card

Contact us

If you have an urgent issue and need to talk to someone out of hours, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123.

Academic support

We offer a range of Study Skills workshops  to support you with your academic studies and provide ongoing support to ensure you have the key skills to be successful. Find out more about academic support at Regent's.

Adjusting to life at Regent's

Beginning life at university naturally generates both excitement and anxiety about the move, academic work, meeting new people. Below are some ways we can help.

Adjusting to life at Regent's


Financial Support

Your safety

Health and wellbeing

Good health and wellbeing is central to your academic study and personal development. We aim to support you to enjoy a healthy and balanced life and can refer you to appropriate health-care services at times of ill health. If you find that illness is impacting on your studies, let Student Support know without delay in order for us to help you.

Some medical treatment in the UK is free to all European Union (EU) citizens and full-time students studying for more than six months. To gain your entitlement it is vital that you register with a local NHS doctor via the Student Hub. All students must pay for ophthalmic and dental care on the NHS.

Further Information for overseas visitors is available on the NHS website. The British Council and UK Government websites also provide guidance for overseas visitors.

Health and wellbeing


Medical and travel insurance

Immigration Health Surcharge (I.H.S.)


Safety advice

Your safety while studying at Regent's University London is hugely important to us, both on and off campus. We want to ensure that you have all the necessary safety information and tips to make the most of your student experience in London.

Safety advice

Personal Safety

Sexual Consent

Domestic Abuse

Violence and Assault

Local places of worship








Some helpful contacts for Interfaith Groups