- Complete all the pre-arrival registration and make sure you have completed the online enrolment.
- Remember to pay your fees in advance. Finance information can be found on the tab below.
- Bring all relevant documentation to Registration, as requested in your acceptance letter (e.g. previous qualifications, references etc.) and passport (and visa if applicable)
- Pre-arrange your travel plans. You can find out how to get to the Regent's University London campus here.
- Check your accommodation details and contact us if you need help. Visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Check your induction/orientation schedule to make sure you are attending all the mandatory sessions relevant to your course.
- Complete our useful Blackboard Pre-Induction module.
- Connect to our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get the latest news and events updates. Join our New Starters Facebook group.
In order to enrol onto the course you must bring the following original* documents:
- Passport (Applies to ALL students)
- Visa - Biometric Residence Permit and Home Office decision letter (for overseas students)
- All qualifications used to obtain your offer (original certificates and transcripts)
- Original certified English translations of any documents not issued in English
- Any other outstanding documentation per your offer letter
- Failure to provide ALL required documentation will prevent you from registering onto your course.
*An original document is the document as issued by the institution or awarding body and typically has a seal, stamp or other security feature to verify it is an original. Copies or scans will not be accepted.
Drivers' licences will not be accepted as a substitute for your passport or as evidence of your immigration status.
If you have questions regarding specific document requirements, please contact the Admissions team at [email protected] prior to registration.