- Complete all the pre-arrival registration by following the instructions sent by post. Please make sure you have completed the online registration.
- Remember to pay your fees in advance. Finance information can be found on the tab below.
- Bring all relevant documentation to Registration, as requested in your acceptance letter (e.g. previous qualifications, references etc.)
- Pre-arrange your travel plans. You can find out how to get to the Regent's University London campus here.
- Check your accommodation details and contact us if you need help. Visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Check your induction/orientation schedule to make sure you are attending all the mandatory sessions relevant to your course.
- Complete our useful Blackboard Pre-Induction module.
- Connect to our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get the latest news and events updates. Join our New Starters and Study Abroad New Starters Facebook groups.
In order to register onto the course you must bring the following original* documents:
- Passport (Applies to ALL UK, EU and overseas students)
- Visa - Biometric Residence Permit and Home Office decision letter (for overseas students)
- Original Certificates and transcripts from your qualifications as used to obtain your offer
- Original certified English translations of any documents not issued in English
- Any other outstanding documentation per your offer letter
- Failure to provide ALL outstanding documentation will prevent you from registering onto the course.
*An original document is the document as issued by the institution or awarding body and typically has a seal, stamp or other security feature to verify it is an original. Copies or scans will not be accepted. Drivers licences will not be accepted.
If you have questions regarding specific document requirements, please contact the Admissions team at [email protected] prior to registration.