You will be sent a link to the Welcome Programme by our Student Hub team before the start of term. Please ensure that you have completed your Online Registration to receive the link!
Amongst other things, the Welcome Programme will:
- Provide you with information about online learning
- Introduce you to Blackboard and your Programme Hubs, your Virtual Learning Environment
- Provide you with practical tips on:
- Give you key tips on how to prepare for the start of term
- Provide information on the wide range of services and resources you can access online
- Give you access our interactive Online Welcome Week. Find out more below.
More information will be provided on this page nearer the start of term, so be sure to check back regularly. For all other matters regarding joining us at Regent's, be sure to visit our main welcome page.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Regent's family!
We know that Welcome Week is a significant event in the university calendar: a time to acquaint yourself with university life, meet friends, join societies, and prepare for the beginning of term.
Following the success of our online Welcome Week in September, we look forward to welcoming you to our Spring Term Welcome Weeks.
Our online Welcome Week will give you the opportunity to:
- Join interactive welcome activities on your Programme Hubs
- Join interactive sessions with our Central Services
- Join in Social Activities with our Student Union
|Level of Study*||Welcome Week||Classes Start|
|Undergraduate||Week commencing 18 January||Week commencing 25 January|
|Postgraduate||Week commencing 11 January||Week commencing 18 January|
*If you are registered on one of the Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling courses, please see the Structure tab on the Programme Information page for details of the start dates for your classes. Your programme induction session will take place during your first day of teaching and not during the week commencing 11 January.