& Alternative Dispute Resolution
Learn our unique psychological approach to mediation and dispute resolution
Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution (4 - 5 day course)
Our course will equip you with a framework for conflict management and resolution crucial for dealing with commercial, employment, workplace, industrial, legal and personal disputes.
Attend an open evening, meet the course leader, Paul Randolph, see our beautiful venue, find out more about the course and experience the Regent's difference.
- A 4-day course resulting in a Certificate in Mediation
- A 5-day course leading to Accredited Mediator status
Course Dates 2018
- 7, 8, 13, 14, 15 December
- £3,250 (not subject to VAT) for the 4-day mediation skills course
- £3,950 (not subject to VAT) for the 5-day mediation skills and accreditation course
If you would like to find out more, you are very welcome to contact the course leader Paul Randolph ProfCoursesRSPP@regents.ac.uk to discuss the 4 - 5 day course.
Find out more about the course and apply
- Approved by The Law Society for CPD
- Approved by The Bar Council
- Approved by The Legal Services Commission as a Mediator Course Provider in the Funding Code Manual (entitles our accredited mediators to Funding Assistance (Legal Aid)
- Included by The Judicial Studies Board in its list of Mediator Providers circulated to Judges and Courts throughout the UK
CMC Registered provider