Many Regent’s College London business and management students now have the opportunity to graduate with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) membership, providing recognition and endorsement from the UK’s prestigious, professional body for managers and leaders.
CMI members benefit from:
- Enhanced professional standing and recognition, including the MCMI (Member Chartered Management Institute) letters after their name
- Greater career prospects
- Access to numerous practical resources to assist career progression
- Exclusive access to professional networks
Postgraduate students studying the following programmes within Regent’s College will graduate as full CMI members:
- MA Business Management in International Travel & Tourism
- MA Global Management
- MA in International Business
- MA International Business
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management & Leadership
- MA Marketing
- MA Media Communications
- MBA in International Business
- MS Finance
Undergraduate students within the European Business School London will have the opportunity to join the CMI in their final year.
Further information on the benefits of CMI membership can be found on the CMI website.