Visa and Financial Aid

Do I need a Visa?

If you are an ‘overseas’ student (not from the UK, the European Economic Area or Switzerland), then you will need a visa to study in the UK.

There are two types of student visa:

To check what kind of visa you need, please visit the UKVI website.

Regent’s University London gives free, confidential advice and guidance to applicants and students on visa and immigration issues related to their studies. Regent’s is a Tier 4 sponsor, authorised by UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI).

More Information

If you are an international student then please visit this page

To find out more information about Immigration and Guidance visit this page.

For information about Scholarships and funding visit this page.

Financial Aid

For information about US financial aid please visit this page.

For information about financial support please visit this page.