Late Application Deadline
Our Late Application Deadline for September 2019 is on Wednesday 10 July 2019.
Applying before the deadline gives you the strongest chance of securing a place to study at Regent’s University London.
Not received your results yet?
That's fine, you can still apply even without your exam results. We can issue a conditional offer without your results. You just need be clear in your application which qualifications you are currently studying for.
How to apply
Applying to study at Regent's University London is quick and easy. We have put together some helpful information to guide you through the process. We accept direct applications and there is no application fee.
Step 1 Apply
You can apply in the following ways:
If you have not uploaded the relevant supporting documents during the online application process, you should ensure that we have the below supporting documents as soon as you have completed your application.These can be sent to the Regent’s Admissions Department via email to [email protected].
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- A copy of your CV/resumé showing your work experience, if applicable.
- A 1,000 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- If you are not a native English speaker, proof of your English proficiency
For some of our programmes, the selection process may include an interview. Interviews can take the form of a one-to-one interview or group interview. These are generally conducted on campus but may be conducted by telephone or as a Skype call. Arrangements of these are made between the Admissions Department and the applicant.
Step 2 Receive a response to your application
You can expect to receive a decision on your application within 10 working days of receipt of your completed application and supporting documents.
We will assess whether you meet our entry requirements and will notify you of the decision via email.
Step 3 Accepting your offer
If you wish to accept the offer, please pay the advance tuition fee deposit (non-refundable) to confirm your place.
Please see here for information on how to pay.
Step 4 After you have accepted your place
Closer to the start of the term the Admissions Team will send information regarding the registration process. This will include information on completing your online enrolment prior to your arrival as well as a checklist of documents you will need to bring with you to fully register onto the programme.
Information for international students
If you are an overseas student requiring visa sponsorship to study in the UK, our team will be in touch with information on applying for your student visa and the documents you will need. More information can be found on our visas and immigration page.