This course is for you if you:
- Want to sound more natural and fluent when communicating in English
- Want to improve your speaking and listening in social, academic and professional settings
- Want to learn techniques for improving pronunciation and expanding your vocabulary
- Want more confidence using English in both professional and casual conversations
If you have any questions or would simply like to chat through your options, please get in touch via email at [email protected].uk.
Apply using the tool below or click ‘apply now’ at the top of this page and submit an online form. You will be asked to provide a copy of your passport and pay a deposit fee. Once we’ve received your deposit fee, you will receive a course acceptance letter (and a visa letter, if applicable). You will be asked to make a full payment at least two weeks prior to the start of the course.
These fees will apply for courses starting before 31 December 2022.
6-week course: £240
12-week course: £450
Teaching and assessment
Our English language teachers use interactive resources to make lessons engaging. Journals, videos and podcasts enable you to participate in interesting conversations with your English teacher and fellow classmates online. Topics include:
- How to agree and disagree
- Giving and responding to opinions
- Being discreet
- Informal phrases
- Practising British English pronunciation
- Making suggestions and negotiating
Monday to Wednesday
18:30-20:00 – London time
This is a mixed level course, suitable for all students at B1 or B2 level (intermediate and upper-intermediate), defined by the CEFR – Common European Framework for Reference.