This course is unavailable until further notice. Please select online English language tuition instead.
This course is for you if you:
- Are looking for private, one-to-one tuition at our Regent’s campus
- Want to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in a classroom setting
- Want to improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Want a flexible course, tailored to your needs, goals and level of English
- Are interested in joining extra-curricular activities provided by Regent’s*
- Want to take advantage of the University’s facilities – library, study areas, café
*In spring and autumn 2021, extra-curricular activities may be delivered online and access to some parts of the campus may be restricted.
Depending on your goals and needs, we can focus on general English, business English, academic English or IELTS exam preparation.
Our experienced, qualified teachers will help you identify and work on your weaknesses, develop fluency, accuracy and gain confidence in speaking English.
If you’d like to study together with a friend whose level of English and needs are similar to yours, choose two-to-one tuition. On request we can also organise courses for small groups (4-6).
If you have questions or would like to chat through your options, please get in touch via email at [email protected].
Apply via email, providing the following information:
- Your current level of English
- How many hours are you interested in and preferred days/times
- Your goals/what you would like to learn, e.g. speaking, essay writing, IELTS exam, etc
You will be asked to provide a copy of your passport and pay the course fee.
These fees will apply for courses starting before 31 December 2022.
The private tuition fees are as follows:
1:1 (1 student + 1 teacher)
|1 trial session (90 mins)||£120|
2:1 (2 students + 1 teacher)
|1 trial session (90 mins)||£150|
Please contact us for a quote.