This page provides answers to a number of frequently asked questions. Here you will find information about many student finance matters. If you have a query that is not answered by the information on this page, please email


When will I receive my invoice for the next term?

Invoices are generated when you enrol online for the next term. Enrolment is generally open 4 weeks before the start of the term. As you work through the enrolment you will generate your invoice.

What will my fee be for next term?

Tuition fees typically increase for each programme at the start of the academic year. You can view next year's tuition fee on our website. Students who are restricted to low module numbers may receive a reduced fee. For Undergraduate UK programmes, students restricted to 10-30 credits will pay half the termly fee. Students who are only doing resits will be charged no fee. For Postgraduate UK programmes, students retaking a module will be charged a pro-rata fee. Note that in most cases the initial invoice will be at the full rate and amended by the finance department.

Where can I see my invoice after I enrol?

All invoices and payments (since 1 August 2014) are shown in 'my finance' in E:Vision. You can also print copies of your invoices and receipts.

When is payment due?

Payment is due two weeks before the start of term. We need some time to allocate your payment, therefore if you pay your fees less than 7 days before the start of term, we can't guarantee that you will have access to your timetable and be able to attend classes.

How can I pay my tuition fees?

All payment options are included on our website here.

I want to pay by bank transfer from an international account, where can I find the University's IBAN number?

We do not accept international payments into the University's main bank account. Students who wish to make an international bank transfer payment can do so through our bank transfer service with Western Union. Access the service here

If I can't pay my tuition fees what should I do?

The Finance department offers payment plans for students who are unable to pay all tuition fees before the start of term. Payment plans last for one term and all payments must be made before the end of the term. If you are unable to pay all fees before the end of the term you should consider deferring your studies.

I receive a scholarship, when will this be applied to my account? 

All students should receive their scholarship at the same time they receive their invoice, during online enrolment. If you are due a scholarship but cannot see it when enrolling, please contact finance. 

I receive Student Finance England funding, do I need to pay the full tuition fee?

If you are registered for SFE funding please e-mail us a copy of your entitlement letter, and you will be expected to pay the gap between your invoice and SFE tuition fee loan for the semester.

I want to apply for Student Finance England funding, how can I do that? 

This information is available on our website here.

I want to apply for US Student Loans, how can I do that?

This information is available on our website here.

Is there other funding available to students? 

The University supports a number of alternative funding options for students. Details of all funding options can be found at our website.

All students going abroad to study or learning placement are still required to pay tuition fees to Regent's. All students must enrol online and pay tuition fees ahead of the start of term.

I can't log into E:Vision to access my invoice, what should I do?

Students who are unable to access E:Vision should contact the IT Service desk on + 44 (0) 207 487 7479

I have a credit balance on my account, can I get a refund? 

Where a student has a credit balance, the University will refund the credit balance upon request from the student. The University can only make a refund to the same account the original payment was received from. If this was a bank transfer, you will need to provide full bank details. Please send refund requests to 

How do I add print credit to my student card? 

Students receive print credit at the start of each term. If for any reason you use all of your allocated print credit, you can top up via our online store.

How can I top up my meal plan? 

All students can add credit to their student card for use across all of the University's eatery outlets. The system provides a self serve function for adding credit and can be accessed here.