for International Students


Key information

Visa and immigration

Nationals of the EU and EEA, as well as Switzerland, do not require a visa to study in the UK. Although you do not need a visa it would be advisable to carry your acceptance letter with you when you are entering the UK.

Non-EU or EEA Nationals should refer to the visa and immigration information.

Support in your home country

Meet us overseas

Members of our recruitment team regularly travel overseas to attend exhibitions and visit schools and representatives. We are always pleased to meet prospective students and answer any questions you may have.


Regent’s University London is represented by agents around the world who can assist you throughout the application process and with any questions.

Please refer to our agents page for a full list of our representatives.

Support at Regent’s

Regent’s offers a comprehensive student support service on campus, with services available to all students.

Also in this section

Visas & immigration
Agents in your country
Advice and guidance
Changes to the Immigration Rules April 2016