Regent’s University London is the ideal venue for Faculty-Led and Customised Programmes, located right in the heart of London’s Regent’s Park, within easy reach of all the city’s attractions. We have a wealth of experience in designing tailor made programmes, whether it be a one- or two-day intensive course or a traditional residential summer programme.
You can mix and match from our portfolio of services to complement your group’s requirements and our dedicated business development team is here to help you coordinate every step of your group’s stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to Regent’s.
The Business Development team, as part of the Future Students & Partnerships, is the main point of contact for all aspects of faculty-led and customised programmes at Regent’s University London.
For further information and to discuss how we can assist you in creating a tailor-made programme for your group, please contact the Business Development Unit.
T: +44 (0)20 7487 7785
Our on-campus halls of residence are set in the beautiful, leafy grounds of our Regent's Park campus, looking out over the gardens, lake and surrounding park. Living in halls allows you to relax and socialise on campus while being only a short walk away from the vibrant shops and nightlife of the West End.
Reid Hall is the main campus dormitory and houses 220 students in a mix of single, twin and triple rooms over four floors. Each floor has three communal bathroom facilities, there is also a pantry on each floor, providing you with access to a kettle, sink, and microwave.
The Hall also contains a launderette which is located on the second floor, and a reception which is staffed 24 hours a day. The campus itself maintains a 24-hour security presence, ensuring a safe and comfortable stay.
Eight rooms in Reid Hall have wheelchair access and are located on a ground floor with accessible bathroom facilities.
Depending on your specific requirements, we can provide modern teaching spaces offering an excellent teaching environment, including traditional classrooms and studios for dance, music, fashion, interior design. All teaching classrooms have full AV facilities with a computer connected to the internet and University network. Specific software may be loaded given suitable prior notification, and subject to approval by Regent’s IT department
* An office space can be arranged for faculty members, subject to availability.
In addition, your group will have access to all our facilities which include:
- A traditional library and modern study spaces
- Conference space, featuring a cinema, large lecture theatre
- Wi-Fi access across campus
- 24-hour access to the newly enhanced IT centre
- 11 acres of private garden
- All visiting faculty and students will be issued with electronic ID cards which will allow for a secure access to all Regent’s facilities. The card can also serve to upload a meal credit which can be used to purchase a selection of meals on campus for the duration of the programme.
Upon your arrival, we will arrange for a suitable welcome orientation, providing comprehensive guidance covering policies and procedures; living arrangements, behaviour expectations, public travel, health/safety and emergency information and guided tour of the campus.
We can draw upon the expertise of our faculties and Regent’s Institute of Languages & Culture to deliver guest lecturer for your group at undergraduate, postgraduate and executive levels to complement your curriculum.
We offer a broad range of academic provision in the following areas, and we are happy to explore additional subject areas upon request:
- Business and Management
- Liberal Arts
- Drama, Film and Media
- Fashion and Design
- Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Languages and Culture
Cultural activities and transport
Our team can facilitate an exciting programme of extra-curricular activities for your group. We are happy to suggest site visit and activities that are off the beaten track and may support the academic objectives of your programme. We are working closely with our local suppliers who are a leading experts in organising arrival and departure airport transfer, additional trips, theatre & musical booking as well as London transport oyster cards.
To make sure you are well nourished for the day, we work with the fantastic catering company Vacherin. They believe in using only the finest, freshest ingredients from ethical suppliers and their menus are innovative, on trend and comprise cuisines from all over the world.
Staying on our Campus, you will have access to a number of outlets, to name but a few:
- Refectory – open 7 days a week, is our main dining hub, located in Oliver Building, and serving food seven days a week, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dinner menu is composed of an array of items to build your own dish as well as offering lighter, cold snacks, sandwiches and salads.
- Brasserie Café and Restaurant - open 5 days a week (Monday – Friday), offers artisan coffee, fresh daily patisserie produced by our fantastic pastry chef, as well as a brunch and lunch, making it an ideal place to meet friends or colleagues throughout the day whilst enjoying our relaxed surroundings.
- Starbucks – a popular choice amongst students and staff to grab your favourite coffee between lectures as well as snacks to fuel your energy on-the-go
- Whatever the season we also host regular pop-ups with our very own Regent’s Market Stall with popular snacks, patisserie and drinks to treat yourself or a friend! We also host samplings to see what you think of new and upcoming products on the market before we launch them on campus!
- We’re happy to accommodation additional request including welcome events, pre-departure lunches, dinners. We have a robust Conference & Events team on side which can cater for all your needs.