Applying for a Visa

Do I need a visa to study in the UK?

If you are an ‘overseas’ student (not from the UK, the European Economic Area or Switzerland), then you will likely need a visa to study in the UK.

There are two types of student visa:

You can check what kind of visa you need by visiting the UK Visas and Immigration website.  If you have any questions then please check with your point of contact at Regent's UKVI website.

Regent’s University London gives free, confidential advice and guidance to applicants and students on visa and immigration issues related to their studies. Regent’s is a Tier 4 sponsor, authorised by UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI).