Regent's University London offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to help with the cost of tuition fees.
Funding opportunities include means-tested bursaries, merit-based awards, among others. You can also apply for loans and sponsorship to help finance your studies.
Visit our scholarships, bursaries and funding page for further information.
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship
- The Dean of Business & Management’s Excellence Scholarship
- The Dean of Humanities, Arts & Social Science’s Excellence Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarships
Scholarships offered in Partnership
- The Robert McKee International Screenwriting Scholarship (open to BA (Hons) Film & Screen (Screenwriting & Producing) only)
- The Filippo Corsini Polo Scholarship in association with the Federation of International Polo
- Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing (only for study abroad students coming to Regent’s for one semester placements on BA Fashion Design and BA Fashion Marketing)
- Regent’s Family Reward
- Future Finance Loans
- US Financial Aid
- State-Sponsored Funding for Students from Norway
- State-Sponsored Funding for Students from Sweden
- Undergraduate Loans – Student Finance England 2018/19