If you are an ‘overseas’ student (not from the UK, the European Economic Area or Switzerland), then you will need a visa to study in the UK.

There are two types of student visa:

To check what kind of visa you need, please visit the UKVI website

Before you can make your visa application, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) statement from Regent’s University London.

If you have been offered a place at the University, or you are already a student, you can contact our advisers on

EU/EEA nationals do not require a visa to enter and study in the UK.

Also in this section

Frequently asked questions
Academic calendars
Summer 2018